Selected Committee on the Status of Endangered Wildlife in Canada (COSEWIC) Documents
- Designatable Units for Beluga Whales (Delphinapterus leucas) in Canada (2016)
Printable version (zip files - pdf 1.34 MB)
- COSEWIC Executive Summary Designatable units at an appropriate scale for the Lake Whitefish
Printable version (zip files - pdf 1.73 MB)
- Crustaceans Special report related groups at risk 2012
Printable version (zip files - pdf 2.01 MB)
- Caribou Designatable Unit Report
At the November 2011 Wildlife Species Assessment Meeting, COSEWIC voted to adopt 12 designatable units (DUs) for Caribou (Rangifer tarandus) in Canada. COSEWIC will begin the process of assessing all DUs in 2012.
Printable Version (pdf 1.54 MB)
- Assessing Marine Fish Species: Relating Approaches Based on Reference Points with Approaches Based on Risk-of-Extinction Criteria, Ottawa, ON, March 20-22, 2007
Proceedings 2007/024 is now available on the CSAS website under the Publications section, as well as on the Science Advisory Schedule.
- Report on the Marine Fish Workshop and Recommendations for COSEWIC Printable version (pdf 165 KB)
- Canadian Lady Beetles (Coccinelidae) Special Report and related groups at risk 2012
Printable version (pdf 2.7 MB)
- Date Modified: